Investools – Investing Foundation Capstone
17 Webinars (AVI)
Investools – Investing Foundation Program
In the Investing Foundation Program, you’ll enjoy live and online workshops that can help you quickly overcome fears and learn how to manage risk and protect capital. You’ll discover tools that make it easy to find hot stocks, then analyze their fundamentals and know when to enter and exit trades. And you’ll progress at your own pace, with one-on-one support from a coach to speed your progress, as you start managing your own portfolio.
Principles of Investing
Whether you’re looking to manage your own accounts or to communicate more effectively with your money managers, this is the place to start. This course will walk you through the foundations of creating, executing and maintaining your own investing plan.
* Identify major investment types and choose a broker who will efficiently execute your investment choices
* Understand the financial markets and how they affect your day-to-day finances, and develop a plan for a specific financial goal.
* Build an investment portfolio designed to maximize returns and minimize risk.
* Understand common investing mistakes and how to avoid them.
Introduction to Trading Stocks
Investing isn’t all about planning. It’s also about action. Learn to make better informed investment decisions by setting your emotions aside and using Investools’ exclusive 7-Step Investing Formula®. You’ll develop the skills to create a personalized investment plan for your financial goals.
* Learn the truths and misconceptions about self-directed investing, and protect your investment capital by calculating your appropriate risk and position size.
* Identify current market trends and determine which investments help you reach your goals.
* Build a watch list of companies to invest in, and learn to spot the right entry and exit points for your investments.